All the strategies on how to improve cash flow when financing your next rental property.
Improving Cash Flow When Financing Your Next Rental Property
When prices are high, mortgage interest rates are high, and rents are lagging, it can be more challenging than ever to generate great cash flow from a rental property. However, it is also more important than ever to do everything in your power to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties, with the largest number of strategies related to financing the rental property. This mini-class covers all the cash flow improving strategies related to financing your rental property.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- 88 Ways to Improve Cash Flow from Real Estate Rental Properties including the following...
- Strategies to improve cash flow before getting the loan
- Strategies to improve cash flow by paying upfront instead of financing
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing/improving the borrower(s)
- Strategies to improve cash flow by improving the relationship with the lender
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing the amortization schedule with the loan
- Strategies to improve cash flow by changing the loan terms
- Strategies to improve cash flow by improving Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Strategies to improve cash flow by using other properties you own
- Strategies to improve cash flow by uising non-traditional financing options
- Plus more...
What is Burlington Real Estate Investing & Real Estate Financial Planning™ Podcast?
Learn all about investing in real estate in Burlington, Vermont with a combination of real estate financial planning and modeling with numbers specific to Burlington plus syndicated, more generalized recordings of live and pre-recorded real estate investing classes (not all specific to Burlington).