Do you believe that destiny takes us on certain paths we’re meant for?
- His career path and how his love for art as a kid eventually led him to his stellar design career
- The Moped accident that got him out of the first job he knew wasn’t for him and into the company that he’s grown with for 10 years where he currently sits as Creative Director
- Overcoming the learning curve from print-based work to web design when he moved on to agency work
- His genuine passion for learning
- The humble beginnings of Logo Geek as a simple means for him to learn logo design
- How taking on a side hustle originally intended for extra pocket money turned into a very successful creative entrepreneurship
- How he used his knowledge of SEO to build organic growth that landed him top rankings on Google searches
- How he builds passive income from affiliate marketing and sponsorships
- What he did to build an email list of 12,000 subscribers and his advice for others who want to do the same
- His personal mantra
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.