On this episode of the pod, the team sits down with Michael Curran and Quentin Christensen from NVAccess to learn more about them, and discuss the screen reader landscape, and Nimer demonstrates Google Calendar.
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.
- If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.
To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is email@example.com
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find and interact with us at the following:
What is Blind Tech Guys?
Blind Tech Guys is here to bridge the gap for blind and visually impaired users of technology. We discuss all things related to tech; however, we mainly focus on Android, iOS and mobile devices from a blind and visually impaired perspective. If you have any questions or suggestions for future podcasts, please send an email to email@example.com.