Jurgen is the founder and chief innovator of InnovaBiz, which helps coaches and consultants build professional credibility and connection with their ideal clients. He was the perfect candidate to have on the show given everything we’ve talked about and everyone we’ve talked to in the past.
"When you recognize a person that fits your ideal profile and you start to talk to them in their language, you start to talk about their aspirations, about their needs, about their frustrations, then you get this aha moment."
- The path that lead him to his business of coaching and consulting.
- How to use empathy maps, not just to discover and understand your ideal client, but with your current leads as well.
- How non-ideal clients can throw the wheels off your business, and everything you’re trying to accomplish.
- Why it’s so important to pay attention to the external factors and people that your ideal client is paying attention to.
- Empathy maps are a great way to figure out who is influencing your ideal client. These questions can help you dig deeper with existing clients as well, opening up a whole new world of services and opportunities.
- A non-ideal client can eat up a lot of your time because you’re either trying to learn what they need as you go, or they can be demanding. Both things waste your time and money and can ultimately lead to more referrals of the same type of client.
- The external factors that are influencing your clients are what will get them to say yes or no. You can use empathy maps to figure out these channels, and how you can leverage them to better serve your client.
Important Mentions in this Episode
- InnovaBuzz Podcast
- InnovaBiz on Twitter
- Tales of Marketing Transformation
- Marketing Master Mini-class
- Jurgen on LinkedIn
- Ryan Deiss
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.