Is the universe a playset God co-constructs with us, just so we can get to know Him more intimately?
- Possible limits to simply hearing and obeying Jesus
- Whether DBS emphasizes Law (obedience) at the expense of Grace (relationship)
- Whether there is a "performative" act that constitutes being a Christian (e.g., repentance, communion)
- The difference between "joining with Jesus in his work" (as servants, focused on productivity) versus "joining with Jesus through His work" (as friends or family, focused on intimacy)
- How "to seek and save that which is lost" might apply both internally and externally
- The end of The Great Reset
What is The Great Reset?
Exploring how the Body of Christ should relate after being "reset" by COVID-19. The companion podcast to The Great Reset public discipleship group on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhywephDDhwY5XntaBDQDDDrR_m9ULNJV