Want to write better tests for your Rails app? Jason Swett is here to teach us more about testing terminology and patterns, tips for improving, and to share a discount code for his book!
🔥 Use code rubyforall for a discount on Jason’s book!
- Jason introduced Andrew to podcasting on Jason’s podcast The Ruby Testing Podcast.
- Jason’s book helped Julie get more comfortable with testing
- We talk about testing tips
- Make sure your tests fail first and why
- Why should you write tests
- Test implementation and not behavior
- Find out the difference between unit tests, integration tests, system tests, acceptance tests
Creators & Guests
What is Ruby for All?
A weekly Ruby focused podcast hosted by Andrew Mason and Julie J. Each week we discuss topics ranging from Ruby, Ruby on Rails, learning, how to be a better developer, and more. The focus is on providing a podcast that caters to junior Ruby on Rails developers.