In this episode, we talk about WWDC 2018 and what it means for the technology industry and businesses. We talk iOS 12, Mojave, and dessert.
It seemed like a fairly quiet conference for Apple but maybe that's a good thing.
- Is Apple cleaning house?
- Will iOS 12 work on your current iPhone or iPad?
- Why should old people in business and tech like us care about Memoji? (Hint: AR and ML)
- When is a good time to install the new OSes?
- What is new with the Mac App Store?
- What are the new features in macOS Mojave?
- How is development changing for macOS Mojave in 2019?
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.