Nathan Barry joins me to talk about what's changed in his approach to branding, marketing, and content creation in 2018. (42 minutes.)
For the curious...
- 1:30 - Why Nathan changed the name of his company and how Amazon influenced this huge decision.
- 5:01 - Why Aweber and Constant Contact are going to fail and why Drip's rebrand didn't resonate with current customers.
- 9:32 - Whether Nathan would blog if he were starting his company today.
- 17:47 - How to actually promote your content in a smart way that optimizes for the long-term.
- 38:43 - How freelancers should think about the problems a CEO of a large-scale business before they pitch them.
What is Freelance?
A podcast about how to be effective at independent remote work featuring companies like Disney, Basecamp, Convertkit, YNAB, and more.