Guest Theresa Croft joins Anne Dorko on Mind the Artist to discuss her track Push – and how she uses her music to spread her message of hope and encourages you not to lose yourself in pursuit of arbitrary goals that don't reflect your true values.
Click here to hear Push!
Theresa is an actress, singer, dancer, and lifestyle model blessed to experience performance opportunities in several cities and stages of her life. She is passionate about spreading art into the world through various platforms.
Find Theresa and support her work:
- [1:03] Rapid interview
- [3:30] The style of music Theresa makes
- [4:22] How Theresa started with music
- [5:48] Inspirations and struggles when creating music
- [8:37] Process for writing new songs
- [12:22] Inspiration and story behind Push
- [17:13] Importance of taking time for yourself
- [19:41] The message behind Push
- [22:03] Advice for other singer-songwriters
- [24:13] The future of creation and art for Theresa Croft
- [27:12] Words of advice to herself: being patient, present, and hopeful
- [29:19] Final words of advice to listeners
- [32:35] Learn more about Theresa Croft, Mind the Artist, and Dorko.tv
Or, give Soundcloud a spin.
What is Mind the Artist?
Mind the Artist with Anne Dorko is an interview podcast featuring songwriters who publish their original music. Learn what goes on in the artist's mind behind one of their tracks.