People are recording more videos than ever, but don’t take the time to edit them into a form they’d actually watch. Listen to David share a business idea to bring professional video editing and post production to the masses.
- Once you have ideas take action, always push the train forward
- Contact friends who might be interested in having some videos edited
- Contact wedding or event videographers and hire them to do the editing
- Consider/test pricing strategies
- offer free or $99 for a 60 second video teaser
- upsell to a $300-$500 3-5 minute video
- offer a rebate of $100-$200 for sharing on social with a link to your service
- find more partners and offer a subscription service to fans
- offer a number of credits per month that could be used for various concerts
- Create a video editing course and have students edit videos for free that are shared socially to build your audience
- Find an event or a venue that might be good for videos
- if enough fans buy in, then produce the first event (keep a production budget of under $10K)
- ask the venue to keep your equipment installed and sign them on as a partner
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.