In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with Dr. Kelly Jones from Southern Fried Scholar to talk about educational policy woes, ill-advised lip syncing, and bad, bad flirting when we discuss Six Meetings Before Lunch, S1.18! The post JBIMP #4. Really Terrible Flirting (Six Meetings Before Lunch 1.18) appeared first on Chipperish Media.
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Learn more about reparations – The Case for Reparations by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
- Next week, we’ll be watching Mr. Willis of Ohio (S1.06) with critically acclaimed author Alisa Kwitney!
- Maybe your love of The West Wing is so great that you’re ready to buy the complete DVD set?
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
The post JBIMP #4. Really Terrible Flirting (Six Meetings Before Lunch 1.18) appeared first on Chipperish Media.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
What is Jed Bartlet is My President?
Join NYT bestselling author and award-winning podcaster Lani Diane Rich with a new guest every week as they watch an episode of The West Wing and pretend that Jed Bartlet is president of the United States.