Today’s guest is Adam Pierno. Adam is a speaker, author, and marketing strategist who has built a careerout of helping people simplify their approach to marketing. He’s most passionate about connecting people to help them accomplish their goals.
"The fear of leaving money on the table is real, but saying no comes with the confidence of knowing that you’ve built a business and you’re doing things right. You’re good enough at what you’re doing to pass on it because something else will come through the door"
- Why it’s important to think about human behavior and how it can drive your business forward.
- Building and understanding customer personas.
- Saying no with confidence.
- At a basic level, marketing is figuring out the habit of the person that you’re trying to reach and what drives them as it relates to your brand or product.
- Build customer personas early on. Write out what your customer looks like and what makes them different. Put a lot of thought into this exercise.
- Send out surveys to better understand your customer’s pain points and who they are. It can lead to some pretty big results. But even without drastic changes, that kind of feedback is invaluable.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.