The county with a very, very, very large hamlet squashes our regional transit dreams and foreigners throw some shrimp on the barbie and interfere in our traffic calming
- Strathcona County votes ‘no’ to regional transit plan
- Edmonton councillor confident regional transit plan will move forward without Strathcona County
- International traffic safety expert urging Edmonton to reactivate streets to the public, stop spending on calming measures
- 'We need to do a better job': Edmonton councillor calls for improved snow clearing
- ‘I’m not very pleased’: Edmonton councillor calls out poor snow clearing
- City of Edmonton to resume residential blading on Friday
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.