Where can you find leads in the short term if you're in need of work now? What are strategies you can use to find better quality leads? We answer those questions and share resources to help you on your journey to building leadflow and a sustainable business.
- The Brain Audit by Sean D'Souza
- Get Clients Now by C. J. Hayden
- Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- The Positioning Manual by Philip Morgan
- Get More Leads by Kai Davis
- Fix This Next by Mike Michaelowicz
- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Range by David Epstein
- Kai Davis
- Marg Reffell
- Meg Cumby
- The Brain Audit: Why Clients Buy (and Why They Don't) by Sean D'Souza (Kai)
- The One Thing (Marg)
- Freelance Camp (Meg)
What is The Business of Freelancing?
If you're a freelancer, then you're not just an expert in your field. You're also a business owner, responsible for everything from bookkeeping to marketing to customer satisfaction to business development.
On the Business of Freelancing, our panel of experienced freelancers discuss the issues that they have encountered while building up their business — and give you practical, actionable advice to take your career to the next level. We also invite expert guests to provide their opinions and perspectives on how you can better succeed in your freelance career.