Benjie Gillam is a community-funded open source developer and maintainer of PostGraphile from the UK. He's also a GraphQL Technical Steering Committee member, and a GraphQL trainer and consultant. Tune in to learn about his perspective on all things PostGraphile, GraphQL, working on open source, and the GraphQL Foundation.
- The many different models for open source
- Dropping out of computer science classes
- What the early GraphQL community was like
- The Momentum of GraphQL
- The independence from Meta
- The GraphQL Foundation
- The GraphQL Working Group
- The upcoming PostGraphile release
- Open source sponsoring
- The widespread benefits of supporting open source work
- Why he almost became a math professor
- and much more…
What is GraphQL Radio?
Max Stoiber (CEO, Stellate) and Abhi Aiyer (Tech Lead, Gatsby) dive deep into the GraphQL ecosystem with experts from the industry.
Listen in for practical tips from production power users, discussions about the evolution of the language and the tooling, the work of the GraphQL Foundation, and so much more.