The Nordic spa finds a home in Ft. Edmonton, and the WEM footbridge finds a home in someone else's credit card statement. Plus, the affordable housing moratorium in five core neighbourhoods might be coming to a close.
- Weed the north! The goats are back
- They’re baaah-ck: Goats combat noxious weeds in Rundle Park pilot project
- City of Edmonton's tweet w/video
- Fixing 'missing links' in Edmonton's sidewalks starts at $10M
- On Side With Better Sidewalks
- Paths for People: Missing Links
- 'Wrong hammer, wrong nail': Councillors consider end to social housing moratorium in Edmonton's core
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.