When the founders of WhereBy.Us set out to connect people in their city, they weren't sure where to start. Holding events? Press conferences? Opening a bar? Local news? In this episode, Chris Sopher (@cksopher) and Bruce Pinchbeck (@BrucePinchbeck) share the story behind how they created local media brands in cities across the country, and then used their learnings to spin out a SaaS product for newsletters.
- The New Tropic: https://thenewtropic.com
- The Evergrey: https://theevergrey.com
- Letterhead: https://www.tryletterhead.com
- Follow Chris on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cksopher
- Follow Bruce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/brucepinchbeck
What is Indie Hackers?
Courtland Allen interviews the ambitious indie hackers who are turning their ideas and side projects into profitable online businesses. Explore the latest strategies and tools founders are using to capitalize on new opportunities, escape the 9-to-5 grind, and create their own personal revenue-generating machines. The future is indie!