Speaking Municipally has unfortunately lost a summary judgement in a trademark lawsuit. We'll have the details on that. Plus, indigenous ward names, EPS committees, middle management and a new community bussing pilot.
- City council approves Indigenous names for Edmonton’s new ward boundaries
- Edmonton council endorses Indigenous names for city's revamped wards
- Indigenous names for Edmonton wards endorsed by city council
- Camp Pekiwewin calling for COVID-19 response plan and on-site testing
- Camp Pekiwewin calls for COVID-19 support, redoubles demand for free transit
- News Release: Closure of Dr. Wilbert McIntyre Park encampment
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.