Trey: Hello. And welcome back to another episode MC you need to know a podcast dedicated to the Marvel cinematic universe and everything you need to know. I'm Trey.
Jude: I'm Jude. How you doing Trey? It's
Trey: the hundredth episode, man. I know. I'm just really excited. We've done a hundred full episodes and it's, it's weird that we're finally here.
Jude: Right? But what, what, okay. What just popped into my mind. Every time I say I'm Jude. I think about how awkward it was in the first couple of episodes. So there's like this hesitation. I still do it. It's episode a hundred.
Trey: I think I'm Jude. I'm you
Jude: man. Be. I don't know
Trey: we are. We are all Jude today. yes. Oh
Jude: man. March 18th, national Jude day might as well since we have a national day for everything. Okay.
Trey: Let's do it. What's today, Mar March 18th, March 18th from now on is national Jude day. That's
Jude: right. We have that cut power.
Trey: We do. Hey, it's no different than anybody else on Facebook who declares a donut day.
Jude: donuts deserve a day though.
Trey: they got 20 on the topic of our hundredth episode though. When's the last time you went back and listened to that pilot. It's been a while,
Jude: man. That's. It it's been a while. It, it really has, and I should go back and listen. Um, you know, I'm not gonna lie. The thought has crossed from mind is like, gee, do we just need to take that down and do a new good one?
Trey: well, I wouldn't wanna take it down, but I could totally see us doing like. Hey, here's a REPI. We're gonna start over. we're gonna take a patron community and just restart the . Right? Right. Well, you know what? Speaking of that, you know what I thought you were gonna go. There's a part of me that like, now that we're almost, and again, I should say this is our hundredth episode, since we're so close to our two year anniversary, uh, we're not doing too too much special on this go around, but we'll, we'll make a bigger deal once we hit our anniversary. But part of what I've been wanting to do since we're close to two years of doing this is go back to that all audio. And edit it with the skills I have now and see how much of a difference it makes . Am I really making a difference or if I'm just turning more knobs in Adobe audition well,
Jude: there's so many ways to think of it though. We can go back to that first episode and, you know, and be like, We should have had an outline and just do it with an outline. And then it's like, okay,
Trey: you know what haunts me every time about that pilot, where I think one of the first feedbacks we got was like, cool. It was, it was pretty good, but it, it almost felt like Trey was just interviewing. And so from then on it's like, all right, don't ask too many questions. so I, I think, uh, I think we've, we've shown some growth over these, uh, a hundred episodes. I hope
Jude: so. It feels like it. So I hope so.
Trey: oh man. Well, of course, if you downloaded this episode, then you know, we're gonna be talking about. Who is miss Marvel, our trailer reactions. So this past Monday, uh, we finally got our first official trailer for the miss Marvel show that is coming to Disney plus on June 8th, it will star a man Valani as kaon and is created by Bishop K a leap. So Jude throwing to you, what are your reactions to that trailer?
Jude: I okay. My first reaction is not first reaction, but I was surprised by it in that. I didn't know we were getting one, right. Like I was, I, I, I was out of touch or something. It was like all of a sudden I get this text of like, here's the, the miss Marvel trailer. And I was like, dude, I didn't even. Have that on my
Trey: radar, it definitely felt like a surprise drop for sure. Yeah. So that was
Jude: the other, that was, that was the cool thing, cuz it was, you know, that's what I say. That's my first reaction. It was like, oh wow. It was totally a surprise.
Trey: And it kind of makes sense because miss Marvel was supposed to be the tail end of 2021. Yeah. So I don't know if we ever got official confirmation on why it got pushed back. Uh, the leading theory is that it wanted to be closer to the marvels because apparently it will tie in together, but I'd imagine enough of it has been. Pretty much ready to go, that you could cut a trailer and get it out
Jude: quick. Yeah. I'm wondering also if we'll find out something about visual effects needing to be finished or something like that, you know, cause this is gonna be effects heavy movie with her power set. So it, it could be that as well. Cause that's, I mean, if you think of the placement that's coming right after, you know, uh, Dr. Strange multiverse, some madness after moon night. Yeah. Moon night, right before Dr. Strange. So. So we'll see, you know what, they might even say something on the assembled when it
Trey: comes out. Yeah. I mean, we did see, they were very open about the way COVID. Uh, affected like Wanda vision and Falcon in the winter soldier. And as time went on, you saw, you saw it start to be less of a talking point, but I wonder if we won't see something in this next set of assembled documentaries, if we get 'em because a lot of the projects got pushed back. So something, something weighed into that decision making and I, I get to find out about it.
Jude: Yeah, me too. So to the trailer, Because that that was there, but the actual trailer itself, the beginning with the music and the text box, I immediately thought of ahas take on me. like, I that's exactly what my head went to. And I was like, oh, this is gonna be cool.
Trey: I I'm so excited. And you know what? I'm hoping, I, I really don't want that style. To be exclusive to the trailer. There was something about it that felt like, oh, here's a creative way to kind of promote this teen centered story. Um, but I hope it finds its way into the show that feels organic because it can be distracting, but I feel like we're starting to see a lot of these. These younger focused stories, adopt that style as kind of a way to represent youthfulness. Uh, we saw it with Mitchells versus machines. We see a little bit of it turning red. Uh, I'd argue. Maybe you could say into the spider verse was part of that style as well. Maybe not to that same extent. Yeah. Uh, but I like the visual language that it provides to, like I said, youthfulness, like it's just, it's kinetic and it's frenetic and I, I wanna see more of it.
Jude: What I, I feel like one of the things they're gonna do with that style is, or at least the way I got it to take for, I was with you is like, I hope they take that all the way through all the episodes. But I feel like the, as I did some re watches of the trailer, that that's probably how they're gonna distinguish her imagination. Very like what's really happening.
Trey: Yeah. Cause I can already see, because just based off the trailer, you can tell. How much of this is about her coming into her own, right? Like that's all teen stories is that coming of age. And it would be such a visual gut punch, if so much of the first half has that daydreamy fascination with all the little extra add-ins. And then by the time you get to the end of like the. Return home having change. And you don't, you see that she's relying on it less and less. Like I could already and maybe I'm just going too far on the limb, but I could already feel myself just like welling up with like tears of that being like an emotional
Jude: moment. Mm-hmm well, and another thing that came to mind is like, I was wondering, I was like, and I, and I I've read a lot of the comics. Uh, what a lot of like the, you know, miss Marvel number one, and I got into the trade paper back and I think I'm up to book. Four or five. So I know from when it came out to now a lot is not a lot, if that makes sense. Um, but I, you know, and I have read those and I love them. And I don't remember if in there she had any kind of ADHD, but that's the other kind of vibe I got. Um, which I, I really, as a, as a teacher were the high schoolers and stuff, I would love to see, um, Kamala have ADHD, you know, cuz it's. It's so prevalent and so many people have it, you know? And so it just, I'm, I'm curious if they lean into that. I can't remember in the comic if she did,
Trey: but yeah, this is one of the few comics that I have read. Uh, I don't think I got quite as far as you did, but I did read a bit of it and I don't think that ever was a talking point for the character. Yeah,
Jude: I don't think so. You either, I'm just, you know, so.
Trey: I know we don't normally delve too far into the comics, but this has become such a talking point that I, I, I kind of wanted to bring it up. How do you feel about the power change? Uh, I know for me personally, it's not that like, I would love to see the original of just the natural stretching powers from being and inhuman mm-hmm Uh, but it seems like it's something is different here in the trailer, but to me, the effect still feels the same because there's like a quick shot. Where she's jumping across the skyline and you can see her hands doing that in big thing. And it, it visually it's working for me. And I think the jury's still out on the narrative reasoning for the change. So I don't have any strong feelings about it other than like, I'm okay with it so far. But, uh, what about you? You know what
Jude: P okay. Power set. Well, let me start here. Uh, cause I was gonna go talk to the power set, but like how she gets the power set, you know, that's the thing I'm really curious of what they're gonna do. Cause like you said, from the trailer, it looks like it's the same power set, you know? And then there's this, I don't know how I wanna put it. I was gonna say there's this worry or fear if like, for some reason this has to be. 100%, one for one, you know what I mean? Uh, when, when that's not the case as a, as a fan of this character and having read, you know, some of the first couple of comics, there is an element where I do understand this whole idea of like, no, she's an inhuman. Let's do that. But at this point I have to say, Marvel studios has earned our trust on this. Mm-hmm that they're gonna do it right. I, you know, I, I just, I'm trying to think what was the last thing that I saw that I'm like, oh, you messed that up. Like thinking about the comics. And I can't really think of one off the top of my head as
Trey: far as like adaptations go. Yeah.
Jude: Well, I can think of one. I can think of one now, but it's not worth mentioning, I guess.
Trey: I kinda
Jude: wanna know. Oh, it's this, uh, it's this Spiderman suit at the end of far from. No way home. Wow.
Trey: This sucked Hey, I guess I should mention that. Uh, we're out of the, the spoiler free period for Spiderman. No way home. That's finally on video and demand. Yes. And when this comes out, it will be well, technically six days, but we're, we probably won't get any too many spoilers with the way home, but not in this.
Jude: Yeah. Yeah. But enough to say that, you know what I get, right? Oh, I made cigarette. No. They downed.
Trey: Yeah. Okay. I'm gonna get us back onto miss Marvel. We're getting off topic here. You know, you're talking about the adaptation of Kamala con and how that differs from the comics. When I think about the comics, and again, I didn't get as far as you did most definitely not as far as some of the other diehard, miss Marvel fans. But when I think about the character and what I loved most about it, it was like that. Personality that she brought and like that admiration for superheroes, that being a quirky kid and that sense of humor that she had. And so, yes, I will. I can see the disappointment of like, oh, it's not the same thing, but so far, this trailer has given me really strong vibes. Like the last time that I felt this within the MCU was Spider-Man homecoming. Like, it feels so authentic to just being that kid in high school and wanting to be part of that superhero world. And you get the opportunity. So now how do you handle that? And. I don't want to. I, because Spiderman homecoming is a very well regarded film in the MCU. So I don't wanna put too much like expectations on miss Marvel, but man, it's knocking on those same doorsteps for me. I mean, cuz seriously like that line at the end where she just goes. I'm a superhero and then runs off with arms in the air. That is an iconic line already. Oh yeah. The enthusiasm that Amman brings to that moment, it's like, yeah. Yeah, this is good. Yeah. This is really good.
Jude: Well, no, I'm with you on that. Cuz one of the things I, I re remember, I liking about homecoming again, the teacher's perspective, who was like, wow, I'm seeing something where it's like, That actually is what the teenagers would do and act like, you know, it, wasn't this weird over the top. I mean, it's a movie, so I get that. Right. But it's like just this weird awkwardness, you know, it felt very authentic. So I like that you brought that up. I also like there's that they're gonna lean into her fan, you know, like, like her lean into hurt the idea of like, These heroes are people that I worship. I play. Um, it's not world of Warcraft in this. It is, um, battle craft. Is that right?
Trey: What do you,
Jude: uh, in the comic, do you remember?
Trey: Oh, no.
Jude: Um, you know what? Hang on. I'll check. What game does Kamala con.
Trey: Play we're consulting the worldwide web,
Jude: uh, it's battle world or no, not battle world. That's the thing anyways, whatever it is like, it's, it's the in world version of world Warcraft. Right. And she writes stories about them and, and stuff. And so, so fantastic. I, in that sense and I, I, I really like that. They're gonna lean into that aspect of the, of the character. Um, and also you can kind of start to see the story circle coming together and now. Stop. I'm gonna say this and I wanna tap the break. Cause I don't wanna get into like prediction, like, like I'm trying to guess the story. Does that make sense? Yeah. But like that, that moment that is super iconic, this whole, like I'm a superhero and she goes running off part of Kamala con's story in the beginning is this idolization of heroes. And then to find out like kind of the Kate Bishop thing that, that. Barton was trying to teach her. It was like this life. Isn't just about cool costumes, you know, and she has her own going through that, you know, and the, and the comic. And so I felt like that moment was also something that is one of those, like, Part of the story circle where you think you got what you want, but it's not really what you want. And then you come swinging around, you know, in this like false high, so to speak. I, so like that scene, I feel like is I feel like that is actually gonna be that scene. And I didn't like the last shot. I will say that where she's sitting on the, on the light pole. What? Well, because I feel like looking at it, it looked like that's gonna be her final suit. And that is probably something gonna be towards the end of the series altogether. Okay. Does that make sense? Uh, that makes sense. And I get we, and I get, we get a glimpse of the suit, but it's like, Okay, come on. Show your restraint. That's what you're
Trey: good at. Yeah. I mean, uh, that's one of the things I used to say in that first year of the podcast, one of the, the biggest strength of Marvel is its patience. So if that turns out to be correct in your assessment, uh, I can totally see why that would be disappointing. Mm-hmm but no, I, I do wanna speak more to what you're talking about. The idolization of hero, uh, that is something, uh, where I, I, I know the game is not the most well regarded. Uh, pieces of media, but I did play that opening act where you play as Kamala con and she's going to Avenger con and she's just so genuinely excited to be a part of that superhero world. And there's something that's so endearing about it, mainly because, I mean, we say it all the time. Look at us, we have built. A podcast dedicated to that fandom because that's how much we care about it. So in a way you're feeling that being represented through the same world that we like. And I think that's a cool, like step deeper into the, the universe. So I'm, I'm liking that aspect. I like the, the narrative playground. They have to tell stories about what you were mentioning. With, uh, idolizing these people. But what does it mean once you actually have these powers? And I think it's gonna be an interesting follow up after everything that we've seen in Hawkeye, which I know moon night is technically the follow up, but I, I don't anticipate seeing any young heroes in moon night.
Jude: Right. Well, and I think, I mean, we're here talking miss Marvel in the trailer, but I think that come out and said mood night it's is a limited series already. And so, whereas Kamala Khan, we know she's gonna show up in the, in the marvels, right. So that's very different. Um, I know I've mentioned this in another pod episode before, and it's fantastic video, uh, on from nerd sync on YouTube. And it's called what miss Marvel can teach you about relationships. And he gets into this whole thing with Kamala con. And, and what do you call this parasocial relationships and this idea of like having a relationship with somebody and it feels like you know them, but it's only one sided and it's not like the codependency one sided where you act actually have a relationship. It's just one sided and unhealthy it. This is a, from a distance, this. Every time I say from a distance, I think of the be Miller song from, from a distance. Yeah. Um, every time, um, every time, but no, it's, uh, my fascination with superheroes, right. Or if it's with your, you know, favorite. Content creator, maybe your favorite podcaster, but, but I mean, you , you get the idea, right? Like you, you feel like you've interacted with them, you know, and we all do it. There's nothing like bad about it. And it's a really cool video, but, you know, he talks about it from the comics, how, like I said, it's that bubble burst of like, you, you meet that person. It's like, oh, you're not what I imagine. Um, because we never imagined them as a human, you know, as a real human. So with that in mind, I actually do have one prediction, but I'll save, I'll save it. Oh,
Trey: oh, that tease. And I think that might have just committed us to a, what we're expecting in miss Marvel episode at some point I think so. well, uh, yeah, we'll definitely be sure to link that nerds sync video in the show note. So if you wanna watch that, I know I would be, be interested in watching that as well. Uh, so yeah. Thanks for sharing that. Unless there's anymore. I think we can go ahead and move into our listeners. First thoughts if you're following us on social media, we put out a question asking what you thought of the trailer. So we're gonna read through some of those responses here, starting with this one. This one comes in from friend Daniel on Instagram, and it says, love the teen story arc, really looking forward to this. And so, yeah, I think that pretty much is summing up exactly what we're looking forward to, uh, that again, that. Teen arc within the trailer just feels so authentic and, and
Jude: exciting. Uh, Ben dot Maddy on Instagram. I love the style they've gone for. They're embracing the coming of age aspects. Her personality is all of this trailer, which is her best feature, but I still have no clue what will happen. Uh, you know what I, for as much as I, I like even had a little bit of speculation I'm with you. I don't know. What's gonna happen here, you know, I'm because a very new character, you don't have a wide range of like a rogues gallery that people are gonna be absolutely familiar with. Like you would with the Spidermans. Right. Um, Batman I'll use that cuz everybody knows they're villains. Um, and, and you have a good idea, you know, in the, in the social Zeist am I using that correctly? But, but the idea of like, It's hard to tell what to expect on this. Um, and I do love the coming of age. I do love
Trey: that I'm gonna pop in real quick just to say, and I promise I'm not gonna reveal any comic book knowledge anymore than we have already, but I am now vaguely remembering what that first villain was. And I would love to see that come to the screen. I don't know how they'll do that, but, uh, that's the tease I'll give. Yeah. , uh, moving along this next one comes in from bingey fat seven and on Instagram and it reads, still love the name. I love the, I know, right. I love the comic booky style. Andm a excited to see a younger hero. And so again, I, I, we talked about the comic book style and how all that feels authentic to a younger generation, but. There's something again, going back to what I was saying, like getting the perspective of somebody who's grown up in this world with heroes is such a unique experience. I think in this superhero landscape of, of movies that we have right now. So I'm really looking forward to this ground being, uh, You know, newly treaded. Yeah.
Jude: You know what I find interesting. Just gonna go to small tangent. I don't. So when I'm like setting up security password, pass, you know, questions for password recovery, I think some things with the few authentication thing has got a little bit more advanced in the security questions, but when that was the, really the thing, one of the question was always like, who's your favorite superhero? And it's so fascinating to me that how prevalent. This is, you know, superheroes have become and just modern our current society and culture that like, I can't, how, how do I wanna put this? Like at one time or no, let's put it this way. That that was considered a secret. This is how I wanna put it. Right. Yeah. like, you know, it's like, nobody's gonna know this answer, so that's why you have that question. No, one's gonna know what you Uhhuh, but now everybody's like, has your favorite superhero? Um,
Trey: I know, meanwhile, me every episode, captain
Jude: America, captain America. Well, well, cause you said he is like I'm ex you know, Viji fed seven said I'm excited to see a young, younger hero. And I remember being younger, Robin was my favorite it, and that was cuz I was a kid. Robin's a kid, you know? And so yeah, like the fact that you're having a. Younger kids, um, cuz Kamala, you know, high school. I know Kate Bishop is older than high school, but very much younger. Um, so yeah, it's I love it. I love to have
Trey: that. I was gonna say, I think this puts, uh, Kamala as the third youngest hero outside of the twins from one division, which I guess you could like give her take whether or not they're real yeah. They're
Jude: not quite real yet.
Trey: Yeah. I don't know where that falls. So I guess I'll say this and I'm like, At MC you need to know on Twitter and Instagram, feel free to weigh in. I'm gonna say, uh, Kamala Khan is the youngest hero that we have in the MC right now. Yeah. I mean,
Jude: I guess we don't count Cassie laying until she shows up. Right. But
Trey: I think
Jude: she's older then. Kamal. Yeah. All right. Kamala is the youngest. Yeah. And then we'll see, I think in a couple of weeks and a couple about a month when multiverse manage comes out,
Trey: True. Yeah. America Chavez. I don't know where she's pulling in on the, on, on the, uh, spectrum of superheroes. Um, all right, well move. Oh, it's me, right? What's up? No, you just did the bingey vet. Oh,
Jude: oh no. It is you. Yeah, you did. Bingey vet . I jumped in on the tangent. This is me. Uh, Kevin watches, movies on Instagram. I know nothing about this character, but the show looks fun. That's the other thing is like, I, we both, like I read Kamala con. Comics as they were being, I say, as they were being published. And I was, I was one of those people that waited for the graphic novel. Right. But I, I was there in, in the beginning and I got you to read Kamala con um, miss Marvel comic and I, cuz it's so good. So good. Um, G Willow Wilson writer, ton of awards. Fantastic. But otherwise, like I was saying, people don't know who this is. You know, and the, so it's a, in that sense, it's gonna be a pretty big swing on Marvel's part, cuz you're going with an unknown actress, relatively unknown hero. Right. And it, and the trailer makes it look fun. Yeah.
Trey: Yeah, that's a huge selling point is especially as much as they've been promoting multiverse of madness and moon night where everything is just so doer and depressing and heavy. Oh yeah. And then it's like, oh, superheroes are fun. Yeah. yeah. So, uh, yeah, it's definitely been a nice balance too. Not to say there's no room for stuff like moon night and, and multiverse of mad and this, uh, it's just, it's good to have that balance between the two. Well, you know, you're talking about this being a relatively unknown character to a, a, a wider audience on the other side of the spectrum. Uh, we have caption life from Instagram who is very much familiar with the comic side of things. Uh, they said, Still waiting to see how they will treat her character in the series. Uh, that seems like a very even keeled, uh, way to handle this. Mm-hmm instead of diving into the deep end of speculation oh
Jude: yeah, yeah. Again, it's one of those things that Kamala Khan is a beloved character. Of Marvel readers, um, without being that widely known, she has a loved character. Um, you know, like you said, had a prominent place on the video game. If you go to Disney plus, and look at the, I think the animated secret warriors run Kamala con was a, in a lot of episodes. I think that was your, that was the audience surrogate into the world of the superheroes. You know, and so, and that was the animated show. So it's very much beloved, uh, or she is not that it is the comic is, but she's very much beloved. And when that happens and you get fans like me caption life, we're just like, you know, we, we wanna make sure our characters are treated with respect.
Trey: Do you think miss Marvel kaon is the most. Pervasive new hero in the last 10, 20 years. Hmm. And I'm throwing you on the spot. I totally know I am, but I, you just sparked that question. That's a good question. Because even as, even though I've read the comic a part of it, uh, I'm so outside of that world, but miss Marvel made it to my circles of, of my information from the internet. Like that's how prevalent she was whenever she made her debut in. Yeah. In 2014.
Jude: Y you know what, just off the cuff you asking right now, and maybe without having time to think about it, the other two that come to mind are gonna be spider, Gwen and miles Morales. Oh, Good point miles Morales. Um, I believe was prior to Kamala Khan in terms of when he started writing in the comics. I don't remember the actual date, but spider Gwen coming off of the spider verse, Dan slot, spider verse story, and having her own run. That was 2014. That was right around. I'm pretty sure it was 2014. It was right around silk was coming out. I think that movie might be in development at Sony, another Spiderman character. Um, but yeah, spider Gwen got very popular. Then there was a Gwen pool, this kind of a Gwen Stacy version of Deadpool. Um, and so that one is super of popular too. So off the top of my head, I'd have to go with those two. Um, but yeah, Kamala con might be. Ahead of them. I'd I'd have to think about that a little bit more though. Yeah.
Trey: That'd be fun to, to figure out just something to throw out for the comic readers, cuz again, like I said, that's far outside of my scope, but uh, that's what it feels like on the outside looking in well, that is gonna do it for our listeners first take so again, if you wanna keep, I'm gonna
Jude: put you on the spot real quick.
Trey: Okay. I think we'd like to thank Nick Sandy
Jude: for the use of art. I, what do you think? Here's my idea. Of a, of a, we'll just put a Twitter pole out there. Those three, those two characters and the fourth one is a right in. Okay.
Trey: We'll uh, we'll make sure to get this out on. Uh, we'll do it on Tuesday. I know not everybody listens to the episode. First thing on Monday. So Tuesday we'll put it out and we'll see, see how that goes. So if you wanna weigh in, there you go. Well, now, if you wanna get in on that action, both in terms of answering your first takes, whenever we ask it on social media or to get in on that poll specifically, make sure you're following us at MC you need to know on Twitter and Instagram. Uh, it's a great way to help shape the show. Yeah,
Jude: also, I'm again, I'm an issue, an apology I've still kind of stepped back a little bit from how much interaction I've done, but still scroll down to the bottom, go to the discord, debate the pole. Um, a lot of other. Wonderful things to talk about. Um, of course the best thing you can do for us is to share with a friend, leave a rating review, especially on Spotify, since it's a new, it's a new feature. Um, but it's always helpful to, you know, people browsing around and trying to discover new Marvel content. Yeah.
Trey: We'd also like to thank Nick Sandy for the use of our theme song, which is his rendition of the Avengers theme. You can find more of his work on the SoundCloud, which is linked in the show notes as well. Well, that's gonna do it. Thank you so much for listening and Jude. Thank you so much for doing this. Thank you, Trey. We'll see you all next week.
Jude: Changed my mind debate format show dedicat I hate that. I hate that. What the whole changed my mind thing. It's just dumb. Oh yeah. Uh, confirm like, like, even if it's not the political thing, you know, It's the same. It's the same idea. It's like, if I don't want you to change my mind, you're not gonna change it. And, and it's just dumb. Uh mm-hmm confirmed epic
Trey: to me. It's just so blatantly, like the here's three popular things. One must go like it's just so designed for engagement.
Jude: I don't mind those only because I usually know which one should be gone and I just feel bad for the rest. I don't understand why they're wrong. Like Pepsi's up there. I don't understand why people are debating this. Isn't difficult. People.
Trey: Nobody asks is Coke. Okay.
Jude: Yeah. yeah. Right. I mean, you wanna put something really hard and you get some really shock value in debate. You put up nachos, tacos, pizza, and like chili cheese fries. One's gotta go. Chili tea. Fries. Yeah. I think I'm kind of with you on that.
Trey: so much for the debate.
Jude: As, as I said it, as you said it, I was like, yeah, you went one too
Trey: far. Nacho's tacos, pizza. You would've had something I need to stop like. Leaning away from the mic cuz we're having multiple good in tags and I'm just like sitting here chillaxin and my mic, my audio's not being picked up properly.