You're listening to the Kin podcast, episode number seven. I'm Marcella Chamorro, your host, and in this episode we'll talk about why it's so important that YOU exercise your creativity—and I'll go behind the scenes of how I convinced myself of the same thing: why I needed to create this Kin project, this Kin podcast.
- "Tell the story of the mountain you climbed. your words could become a page in someone else's survival guide." — Morgan Harper Nichols
- "The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields." (Luke 10:2)
- “There may be a great fire in our soul, yet no one ever comes to warm himself at it, and the passersby only see a wisp of smoke coming through the chimney, and go along their way. Look here, now what must be done? Must one tend the inner fire, have salt in oneself, wait patiently yet with how much impatience for the hour somebody will come down and sit down—maybe to stay? Let him who believes in God wait for the hour that will come sooner or later.” — Vincent Van Gogh
- "The gift of writing isn't being seen, but seeing." — Ashley Abramson
- “She was not fragile like a flower; She was fragile like a bomb.”
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin show and hanging out with us today! Check out his music on Spotify.
What is The Kin Show?
A podcast that explores the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more.