Brianne is a real pioneer of responsible gaming in the US, and takes Martin through her time on the Massachusetts council for Gaming and Health, and her role in creating the formative responsible gaming policies in the country, as well as her work in tackling compulsive gambling in the military.
Brianne tells Martin all about EPIC and her role, and gets into the differences between the UK and the US, on everything from the approach to responsible gaming, to the accents and definition of a brew!
Martin and Brianne also cover family, and get Brianne’s advice on how to juggle a successful career with your family life.
- Brianne’s childhood in New England, her earliest gambling memories and her and Martin’s shared love of the Patriots. 03:34
- Brianne’s role as a pioneer of US responsible gambling and policy, achievements on the Massachussets council of Gaming and Health.07:55
- Tackling problem gambling in the military.11:24
- Intro on EPIC Risk Management and Brianne’s role at the company.15:20
- Differences between the US and UK, the accents and colloquialisms of her British colleagues.17:51
- What does responsible gaming mean for you? And what role does technology play in the future of RG?21:28
- Developments in US Sports Betting and the lay of the land of the market.23:55
- Differences between how the UK and US operators approach Responsible Gambling.26:00
- Advice on juggling your career and your family.27:56
- Brianne's 60-second summary, and Martin's outro
All views expressed in this podcast are personal and do not necessarily represent the views of Entain.