Today's episode is a cross-post from Vincent Horn’s new podcast, Crypto-Mind. With permission, I’ve reposted it from Crypto-Mind podcast. This podcast is about contemplating deeply the societal, spiritual, network implications of the networked Web 3.0 world. This episode is all about networks.
- What’s it mean to be a part of the network?
- Why are networks important?
- How do we organize ourselves?
- How do we identify ourselves?
- What’s it mean to create value and distribute that value?
- Which network do I want to put value into?
- How much what's happening to cryptocurrency is _just what’s happening in the world_ reflected back into crypto?
- The big network is Life and all life that we know. Making connections there seems really important.
- Is it ethical to run a bitcoin node in a world where there is climate change? Is POS a moral eventuality?
- How a simple Google bus is an analogy for a new world and a lightning rod for some.
- Taking the model of the king and democratizing it some. If you are a good entrepreneur you are king. You have followers. Take that model and took it apart so everyone can be king in their own way.
- The rise of mindfulness when attention becomes a constraint.
What is CTO Connection?
StartupCTO.io was the original Startup Engineering Leadership Podcast. Now it’s part of CTO Connection - the organizers of the @ctosummit conference series!
Learn from the experiences of successful engineering leaders at fast growth tech startups. Whether you want to learn more about hiring, motivating or managing an engineering team, if you're technical and manage engineers, the CTO Connection podcast is a great resource for learning from your peers!