An introduction to cross-platform hybrid development for architects and app development leaders.
- The Mobile Delivery Gap: Demand for mobile experiences is growing, faster than IT teams can deliver them.
- What is a Hybrid App?
- 4 key features of Hybrid Apps
- Write once, run everywhere
- Use talent you already have
- Best UX across platforms
- Build for the future
- Hybrid drawbacks
- How to dip your toes into the hybrid approach
- Hybrid vs. native development
- A bit about Ionic, the #1 cross-platform hybrid development framework in the world, and the businesses that are using it successfully today.
What is Bet on the Web?
A bet on the web is a bet you can't lose. Don’t miss Ionic’s latest endeavor, the Bet on the Web podcast, where we’ll chat about a variety of topics through the lens of the Open Web.
Tune in to hear from the core Ionic team (you know and love), sometimes joined by other industry leaders, as we explore important web trends, share thought-leadership, and debate about the newest technology shaping the web platform landscape.