We're joined by EPSB Ward F Trustee Michael Janz to discuss surplus school sites and a little-known public school board power to levy new taxes.
Plus, we address Troy's tweets.
- City endorses sale of surplus public school lands in Kiniski Gardens to private school
- Rethinking the JUA: Opportunities for strong school and strong communities - Trustee Michael Janz 2017
- Alberta school boards lobby to reinstate funding program for children with disabilities and delays
- Groundwork: How UCP cuts have dramatically changed early learning support for preschoolers
- Should education funding be placed on the municipal ballot?
- February 9, 2021 - Edmonton Public Schools
- Endorsing Ashley Salvador
- Cheryll Watson launches an uninspiring and unfocused campaign
- Bringing the noise
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.