We tasted the Italy with Telesomm sommelier Katarina -- here's part of the event audio to share our wine experience.
- We tasted three (3) wine varietals purchased from our local wine shop or via wine.com:
- 1 rosé/natural wine - ideally a Lambrusco or a rosé wine
- 1 Pinot Noir or Lagrein wine ideally from Alto Adige
- 1 Brunello di Montalcino/Rosso di Montalcino wine from Tuscany or Aglianico - ideally a Taurasi DOCG - from Campania
- Katarina’s blog and website
- Here’s a great Italian wine map
- Italian Wine Regions
- Sparkling Red Wine – Misunderstood and Utterly Delicious - Lambrusco
- Alto Adige: The 4 Wines You Must Know
- Italian Wine Map and Exploration Guide (for our future trip to taste vino in Italy)
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).