TV is like the modern equivalent of oral storytelling. Watching TV is a fast way to get a story injection. When stories are your mojo, it’s important to keep your finger on the pulse of popular culture – the incredible writing portrayed in some of today’s TV series bridges the gap for the modern storyteller.
Kim and Catherine discuss the benefits of TV shows for the modern author.
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
- CWE Episode 9 Web-page: https://whisperinginkpress.com/creative-writing-energy-podcast/cwe-podcast-episode-9-tv-shows-storytelling/
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA?view_as=subscriber
What is Creative Writing Energy ?
Conversations about the writer’s life, craft and alternative practices with Kim Petersen and Catherine Evans.