Natasha Jaques talks about her PhD, her papers on Social Influence in Multi-Agent RL, ML & Climate Change, Sequential Social Dilemmas, internships at DeepMind and Google Brain, Autocurricula, and more!
Natasha Jaques, Angeliki Lazaridou, Edward Hughes, Caglar Gulcehre, Pedro A. Ortega, DJ Strouse, Joel Z. Leibo, Nando de Freitas
Tackling climate change with Machine Learning
David Rolnick, Priya L. Donti, Lynn H. Kaack, Kelly Kochanski, Alexandre Lacoste, Kris Sankaran, Andrew Slavin Ross, Nikola Milojevic-Dupont, Natasha Jaques, Anna Waldman-Brown, Alexandra Luccioni, Tegan Maharaj, Evan D. Sherwin, S. Karthik Mukkavilli, Konrad P. Kording, Carla Gomes, Andrew Y. Ng, Demis Hassabis, John C. Platt, Felix Creutzig, Jennifer Chayes, Yoshua Bengio
- MIT Media Lab Flight Offsets, Caroline Jaffe, Juliana Cherston, Natasha Jaques
- Modeling Others using Oneself in Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning,
Roberta Raileanu, Emily Denton, Arthur Szlam, Rob Fergus
- Inequity aversion improves cooperation in intertemporal social dilemmas,
Edward Hughes, Joel Z. Leibo, Matthew G. Phillips, Karl Tuyls, Edgar A. Duéñez-Guzmán, Antonio García Castañeda, Iain Dunning, Tina Zhu, Kevin R. McKee, Raphael Koster, Heather Roff, Thore Graepel
- Sequential Social Dilemma Games on github, Eugene Vinitsky, Natasha Jaques
- AI Alignment newsletter, Rohin Shah
- Paired Open-Ended Trailblazer (POET): Endlessly Generating Increasingly Complex and Diverse Learning Environments and Their Solutions, Rui Wang, Joel Lehman, Jeff Clune, Kenneth O. Stanley
- The social function of intellect, Nicholas Humphrey
- Autocurricula and the Emergence of Innovation from Social Interaction: A Manifesto for Multi-Agent Intelligence Research, Joel Z. Leibo, Edward Hughes, Marc Lanctot, Thore Graepel
- A Recipe for Training Neural Networks, Andrej Karpathy
- Emotionally Adaptive Intelligent Tutoring Systems using POMDPs, Natasha Jaques
- Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari
What is TalkRL: Reinforcement Learning Interviews?
TalkRL podcast is All Reinforcement Learning, All the time. In-depth interviews with brilliant people at the forefront of RL research and practice. Guests from places like MILA, MIT, DeepMind, Google Brain, Brown, Caltech, and more. Hosted by Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan. Technical content.