Nikita Morell is a copywriter and marketing strategist for architects. In this special Q&A episode, Nikita and I answer your questions about copywriting, websites, projects descriptions, about pages and much more.
- The mistakes architects make time and time again with their website copy.
- The key difference between copywriting and other types of architectural writing that you need to be aware of.
- The steps Nikita takes to help figure out your point of difference, and how interviews with past clients can be helpful in figuring out your practice's strengths.
- How to approach your copy when your practice works across multiple sectors.
- The best way to approach project descriptions on your website.
- What to put on your about page, and why it's important to talk about what your practice believes in or stands for.
- Simple tips to help you write with a more human tone of voice.
- Why it's important to talk about your process, and explain it in your own terms.
- SDA Architecture
- MOS NYC
- Scarinish Studio
- Runcible Studios
- Shaw & Shaw Architects
- Office S&M
- Built To Sell by John Warrillow
If you enjoyed this episode of The Architecture Firm Marketing Podcast, please leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe. It helps other architects to find the show and benefit from these conversations.
What is The Architecture Firm Marketing Podcast?
Conversations with the directors of new and noteworthy architecture practices about business, marketing and communications. This podcast is hosted by Dave Sharp, a marketing coach for architects who are looking to attract awesome clients.