There’s a crisis of confidence out there as a result of the COVID situation we’re finding ourselves in.
● Why the loss of feedback is detrimental to people’s confidence
● Confidence as the #1 requirement in order to make it in business
● 10 simple yet highly effective ways you can build your confidence and as a result, positively impact your business
● What a mastermind community is and why I think it’s the absolute best way to build confidence
● My Brand Design Masters Guild, the incredible value packed in it, and accounts of its track record of boosting not just the confidence of its participants but also their businesses and revenue tenfold
Mentioned in this episode:
My Brand Design Masters Podcast interview with Anne Lafollette:
Apply to the Brand Design Masters Guild
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.