It seems a mingle is a thing, and not just in Swedish! But what do we want to get out of them, how do we go into them, and how do we create good ones?
Do you want resonance or hole-poking when you tell people about your plan to arm toddlers with nuclear weapons? Do you want to successfully mingle nerds, or just hit the snacks hard?
The foood, the cake, the coffee, and the old classmates. Too hot, too loud, too crowded.
- Interesting and fun
- Arm toddlers with nuclear weapons
- We don't trust solutions
- Excitement and resonance
- Intensively and excitedly and indefinitely
- The active rubberduck strategy
- Talking to fish in a barrell
- Successfully mingle nerds
- Hit the snacks pretty hard
What is Regular Programming?
Conversations about programming. By Andreas Ekeroot and Lars Wikman, funded by Underjord.io.