Rob Hope is a South African designer, developer and founder of One Page Love; which you might have seen. Rob is an expert on Landing Pages so we talk a little about what makes one that stands out, but then we also talk about Rob's multiple products and how they all come together to sustain him, despite not chasing money.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Have we lost the joy of simplicity?
- How to cut through the noise
- What makes a good landing page
- Rob's mammoth landing page Twitter thread
- How to write a good Twitter thread
- Have lots of projects at the same time
- Do you have to make money off a side project
- How do you achieve freedom
- Landing Page: Muzzle
- Book: Anything You Want by Derek Sivers
- Podcast: Indie Hackers
- Indie Hacker: AJ (from Carrd)
‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’
‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’
‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.