This is the second of three, count them, three podcasts with our guest speaker Blake Ethridge. Like Netflix, we will release them all at once! Our original question posed to Blake was to understand how he executed on a super user program at Texas Instruments. However, like many of our conversations, we let the spirit run the show. The good news, we had a great hour discussion about many subjects. In this episode, we go deeper into the nuts and bolts of creating TI's supper user program.
How the super user program won over business units and created a 360 customer experience.
PS. This was our first "virtual" podcast and I had to do a lot of clean up. Therefore, please forgive some of the audio. :)
- Blake Etheridge starts this part of the discussion how community creates a 360 customer view.
- If you work the community correctly, super users will start to curate and help support customers for the enterprise.
- Learn how Blake customized community reward benefits to understand what made super users motivated.
- Why did Blake flip the customer script at TI's affinity conference for invited super users. Clue: What do you want to see and experience?
- What happens as your adjust your rewards and realize you may have over-rewarded?
- How Blake won the trust of sales and marketing teams to help him find super users in his program?
What is Peers Over Beers - Community Experts Podcast?
20 year Digital Experience and B2B Community Expert Michael Sandoval and 20 year Relationship Manager and B2B Community Strategist Chris Detzel are your hosts for this fun and straight shooting podcast for enterprise community managers and social media professionals. With their easy and natural inquisitive banter, your hosts will tackle hard issues facing community managers in their day-to-day struggles, and yes, over a beer. From starting new communities, digitally transforming enterprise culture, moderation, and globalization techniques are all up for discussion.