Identity theft and fraud cost the economy $25 billion per year. Listen to Ryan Coon describe a business idea that unanonymizes digital identities.
- The most important asset an entrepreneur has is her persistence; don’t start until you’re ready to “sleep like a baby” (stay up all night crying)
- Identify the problem
- read US Department of Justice Study on Identity Theft
- understand where the $25 billion per year losses are going (i.e who is getting hit the most)
- speak with these organizations to learn more about the challenges they are facing
- Develop the solution
- create a business plan of how one would solve this problem
- close the gaps needed to achieve this solution
- U.S. Department of Justice Study on Identity Theft
- Black Mirror episode White Christmas
- Credit Karma
What is Run With It?
Need a business idea? Run With It shares unused business ideas from successful entrepreneurs, including the exact steps they would take to launch them. If you're looking for a ready-made business idea, proven founders are sharing them every week on Run With It.