What’s a day in the life of Morgan Raphael? Based on her Instagram, it must be amazing right? Well, yes and no...and yes! Today, Jacq is joined by the Bun Undone herself to talk about social media and the difference between Instagram and reality. Morgan takes you through her shift from negativity to positivity, how to spark joy and what it means to be truly confident.
You’re not going to want to miss this raw and real conversation with one of my favorite babes, Morgan Raphael.
- [00:52] - A day-in-the-life of Morgan
- [05:42] - What's going well today
- [08:31] - Did you imagine your life would look like it does now?
- [10:33] - Starting the path to wellness and jumping into social media
- [14:14] - Where do you draw inspiration from?
- [16:38] - Frustrations with social media
- [18:37] - Using your platform to spark joy
- [20:11] - Some tips to shift from positivity to negativity
- [22:16] - Setting boundaries around social media sharing
- [25:49] - What it means to be truly confident
- [27:19] - Pinpointing the shift to becoming unapologetically Morgan
- [27:54] - Lifestyle choices for maintaining body confidence
- [30:17] - The importance of exercising your mind
- [33:41] - What it takes to prioritize yourself
- [34:35] - Biggest sacrifice along the way
- Getting Real:
- [36:21] - Describe the feeling of being in love with yourself in one word?
- [37:29] - What title would you give this chapter of your life?
- [38:02] - Is there anything you are still trying to prove?
- [38:59] - What is something you take for granted?
- [39:47] - What are three things that you love about yourself?
- [40:48] - Who is your inner babe?
Jacqueline Gould is a self-worth enthusiast, wellness addict and founder of Your Inner Babe™. Follow her on Instagram where you can always find her latest posts on increasing your self-worth, conducting mindful introspection and finding that inner confidence that everyone has inside them.
This podcast episode produced by Dante32.
What is Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould?
Jacq Gould, founder of coaching company Your Inner Babe, is igniting raw, real, powerful conversations about body image and self-worth. Jacq is on a mission to transform the way women of all ages feel about themselves inside and out—starting with shifting their mindsets from self-doubt to self-love.
Set That B*tch Free will help you kick the inner drama to the curb and clear a path to unrestrained, unapologetic self-acceptance. Because self-worth is the difference between continuing to feel alone and starting to feel supported. Join Jacq and her guests to learn how you can find your inner babe, ignite her, and set that b*tch free. Find out more at www.yourinnerbabe.com.