Organizing and presenting educational content is extremely difficult and usually poorly done. Listen to Rob share a business idea that helps people rapidly become experts in new topics.
- Have customer discovery conversations in a casual setting to get real feedback; otherwise people will naturally try to placate your ego
- Design products (including education and workshops) such that attendees are energized at the end, not drained
- The key to sales is having a more expensive product; selling a $1,000,000 is within an order of magnitude as easy as selling a $1,000 product
- Choose a topic you are interested in and curate a lesson plan
- Find educators who are teaching that subject and offer it to them for free
- Watch how users respond to the plan and use that feedback to improve it
- Fall off your bike
- @robfitz on Twitter
- The Workshop Survival Guide
- The Mom Test
- Union Square Ventures Looking for Syllabus 2.0
- Y Combinator
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.