In this week’s inner-view, Jacq and Tiffany Louise, professional coach, speaker, and author, dive into finding your ‘why’ and believing you deserve it, the shadow side of wedding planning bliss, and managing the highlight reel of ‘not enough’ when sharing your life online.
- [00:37] - Tiffany’s new book - This Year I Will...
- [02:08] - Figuring out your ‘why’ and then knowing you deserve it!
- [05:15] - A day-in-the-life of Tiffany Louise
- [07:57] - Cooking as self-care
- [09:13] - What's going well?
- [11:57] - Bursting the wedding planning bubble
- [15:38] - Did you imagine your life would look like it does now?
- [17:56] - Staying positive and present with yourself while sharing your life on social media
- [23:31] - Managing the highlight reel of ‘not enough’ when Instagram is part of your work
- [29:22] - What does it mean to be truly confident in yourself and can it be learned?
- [32:47] - The gift of increased confidence with getting older
- [34:27] - Three lifestyle changes to maintain body confidence
- [37:42] - The biggest sacrifice along the journey to success
- [39:22] - Getting more of what you focus on; choose wisely
- [43:28] - Getting Real:
- [44:10] - Describe the feeling of being in love with yourself in one word?
- [44:23] - What’s the title you’d give this chapter of your life?
- [45:03] - Is there anything you're still trying to prove?
- [45:37] - What's something you take for granted?
- [46:50] - What are three things that you absolutely love about yourself?
- [47:45] - Who is your inner babe?
Jacqueline Gould is a self-worth enthusiast, wellness addict and founder of Your Inner Babe™.
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotifyor wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show
Episode produced by Dante32.
What is Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould?
Jacq Gould, founder of coaching company Your Inner Babe, is igniting raw, real, powerful conversations about body image and self-worth. Jacq is on a mission to transform the way women of all ages feel about themselves inside and out—starting with shifting their mindsets from self-doubt to self-love.
Set That B*tch Free will help you kick the inner drama to the curb and clear a path to unrestrained, unapologetic self-acceptance. Because self-worth is the difference between continuing to feel alone and starting to feel supported. Join Jacq and her guests to learn how you can find your inner babe, ignite her, and set that b*tch free. Find out more at www.yourinnerbabe.com.