Today’s guests (yes, two guests!) are Rob and Kennedy from ResponseSuite, a survey app with built-in marketing features designed to get more of your customers buying more of your products, more often.
“It’s so important to qualify leads up front, because all that time we’re spending doing in-between work that is not generating new work or fulfilling existing work, is kind of a waste of time.”
In this episode Rob and Kennedy talk about:
- How their background prepared them to build ResponseSuite and what they learned along the way.
- How the brain works and how to hack it with surveys.
- How their app saves times, gathers more data, and automates important aspects of marketing.
- Listening to your customers and using that to innovate and iterate on your product.
- Surveys are a great way to gather the right kind of data from your customers or target audience.
- Having prospects fill out a survey puts their minds into an engaged mode, making them far more likely to purchase or interact with a call-to-action at the end.
- The information gleaned from a survey allows product owners to do “mass personalization,” which goes a long way in today’s market.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.