Let's discuss the idea of Product Minded Engineers. It's likely you've never heard the term before but will resonate with the traits we speak about it today's episode.
- What is a Product Minded Engineer
- Highlight some of their key traits
- How can you become more of a product minded engineer?
- Gergely Orosz - The Product-Minded Software Engineer
About the host:
I'm Josh Hornby, a software developer from Manchester, England. I enjoy building software and managing development teams. With nearly a decade of software development experience, I understand the connections between strategy, development teams, and business goals.
I'm currently the Head of Development at a car finance startup based in the UK.
- Monday Memo Newsletter - Every Monday I send out a newsletter containing some thoughts, life lessons and interesting content I discovered on the internet that week. No matter what, I promise that each edition will be fresh and worthy of your attention.
- Find me on Twitter - @joshua_hornby
- Or over on LinkedIn where I post often frequently.
What is 6 Minute Software Development?
Welcome to 6 Minute Software Development. If you are a software developer or tech leader looking for quick tactics on how to improve your day-to-day job performance, this is the podcast for you. New episodes every Wednesday.