In this episode, Pat Walls, founder of Starter Story is sharing how he made 20k in pre-sales on his new SEO course in just 2 weeks.
What we covered
- 20k in 2 weeks, how did you do it?
- How and why Pat started Starter Story?
- How he grew it to 500,000 monthly visitors
- Why Reddit can be a goldmine, but why Pat stopped using it
- How Starter Story allowed Pat to go full-time
- The most insane story out of 2,000 posts
- Using Twitter to validate an idea
- Executing on that idea
- How to price a course
- The benefit of building in public
- How to execute so quickly
- How to build an audience
‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’
‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’
‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.