In this @InVinoFab episode, Patrice and Laura unpack what it means to bring care to work now and what it might be like in the future.
- Hysteria episode: “Clapping & Crying”
- Shout out to all who supported this election + the folks at VoteSaveAmerica.com
- Now Is a Good Time to Take Care of Ourselves episode from HBR’s Women at Work
- Stuck-At-Home Moms: The Pandemic's Devastating Toll On Women
- Throwback to 2017: ‘Ugh, I’m So Busy’: A Status Symbol for Our Time
- NPR Life Kit: How To Harness The Power Of Emotions In The Workplace
- Future of Work Trends via Gartner
- Post-Election Therapy with Esther Perel via Sway
- Going Back to Work episode from HBR’s Women at Work
- Regular 1:1 meetings
- Group/Team Check-ins (not a meeting)
- Planned socials or events virtually
- Making time and the space to talk about things beyond tasks & routines
- Block time off to do things you need: eat, walk the dog, exercise, etc.
- Take control of your calendar
- Find joy with your peers
- Reminder to take time off -- staycations FTW!
- Find time to step outside
- Move yourself -- walk, dance, run, yoga, or whatever!
- No Hard Feelings
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).