How does wine taste through the screen? We talk about virtual wine experiences on this vignette episode of @InVinoFab.
- Relic Wine Cellars
- Glass Incident Fire Burns 31 Wineries, Restaurants, and Lodges, Including California’s Oldest Resort
- Becker Vineyards - Virtual Tastings
- How to Host a Vertical Wine Tasting
- 7 Zoom mistakes you might still be making — and how to raise your video skills
- Small wineries pivot — and expand — with Zoom tastings and company team-building events
- Wine Market Stats (2020)
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).