In this episode, Adam talks to Blake Newman about getting started with Vuex, and how you would use it to manage your application's state using several practical real-world examples.
- What is Vuex and where did it come from?
- The benefits of centralizing all of your application's state into one place
- What sort of state belongs in Vuex and what state should stay local to a component
- What all the Vuex terminology means, like actions, mutations, getters, etc.
- How you initially populate a Vuex store
- Strategies for organizing all of the state in a store
- Common mistakes people make with Vuex
- Dealing with forms when using Vuex
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.