Jackson Liu is a recovering lawyer and management consultant. He currently serves as Vice President, Markets & Growth for Neota Logic. In this role, he is responsible for growing the company’s presence across the globe by working with clients to create solutions and derive value out of the Neota Logic AI automation platform.
A trend that we're seeing with professional service firms and law firms is that they would build a solution or a product for a particular client and then realize we can actually market this product or this application more broadly. Through the no-code platform, they're able to customize it very, very quickly for other clients.
- What is a no-code platform
- How these products can be used for rapid prototyping/development
- Create MVP quickly, so it can be made available to early adopters; allow for iterative development through user feedback
- How no-code platforms are being used by firms; three use case we explore are:
- Internal efficiency purposes to address the ‘more for less’ challenge
- Develop revenue-generating solutions
- To win client RFPs: using the rapid prototype process to respond to RFPs with an actually built application
- How Neota, using the right adoption resources & strategies, gets lawyers to become no-code “architects”
- A2J: how do you prepare students (lawyers of tomorrow) through partnerships with universities/colleges/law schools
If you have questions, comments, or feedback then please tweet to me @WhoIsAbS with #FringeLegal or email me on email@example.com
What is Fringe Legal?
Fringe Legal is a podcast discussing the future of the legal profession. Aimed at law firm leaders and influencers, each episode is a thoughtful discussion with a diverse range of voices about ideas impacting the evolution of the legal profession.
Along the way, we’ll learn about challenges to be overcome, what’s worked in the past, and expert tips on what could make a difference in the future.