People come to your ecommerce website… but they don’t buy. Do you know why? Do you know where along the sales process they fell off? That’s the type of data Jon MacDonald, founder of The Good, tracks as he helps his clients boost their conversion rate, i.e. the percentage of website visitors that actually buy. But too many entrepreneurs are focusing on the wrong metrics and don’t understand how to turn the data into effective action.
- The Google Analytics dashboard you must be looking at
- Strategize the process of your funnel until conversion
- How “rage clicking” should influence your website design
- The highest converting channel for an ecommerce site
- Cost-effective and powerful ways to survey your site’s performance and boost conversions by taking pragmatic, data-driven action
What is P is for Profit?
Small business is crazy competitive and too often profits are razor-thin. However, some people are bringing home big, bankable profits. Adam Lean, small business veteran and founder of TheCFOProject.com interviews top small business experts to uncover the secrets to building a profit-focused company. Along the way, he'll break down all the complex finance stuff and make it simple and easy to understand so you can be a better business owner and own a more profitable business. Watch the on-demand video seminar: "Why Your Small Business Might Not Be as Profitable as it Should Be" at theCFOproject.com/video.