Wine is connected to all aspects of life -- listen to Kelly Cornett express her love of wine and how it pairs well with all the things that she does with and beyond wine.
- Favorite pairing food and wine?
- If wine was not what you were drinking, what would be in your cup?
- What is your pet's favorite wine
- What are your top 3 wines and what does that say about you?
- A sommelier pairs well with_________. [Fill in the blank]
- What do people get wrong about being a somm
- What are you known for on the app?
- Other questions you get asked?
- What have you learned about talking about wine in a podcast that has expanded your own wine knowledge?
- As a customer what can I expect
- How do you keep fruit flies out of a wine glass?
- How do people get the wine when you do a tasting?
~Kelly Cornett, A Cork in the Road
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).