Today’s co-host is Hillary Weiss. Hillary is a concept development consultant, speaker, copywriter, and founder of Statement Piece Studio.
"What I think is a sign of a success in any kind of content is that people don’t necessarily have to be prompted to go back and check it. They’re like, oh, I haven’t seen this in a while. Let me go back and check it out."
- Her strategies and techniques for working with clients.
- How she prices so that the client understands the value that they are getting from her consultation.
- Her business strategies that differentiate her from other “online consultants”.
- To have a personal brand or to be an outstanding entrepreneur, you need to dig down deep, figure out what fills you with energy, and what makes you unique. These will put you on the path to success.
- You can start out undervaluing your product to get people through the door, find out more about your ideal clients, and build a strategy. Then when you have those data points, raise your rates and go after high-ticket clients.
- Being available, following up, and responding personally to clients, even if they’re takeaways aren’t your responsibility, is a big differentiator and will bring clients back.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.