For decades Da Beers had us all fooled, but these days consumers are looking for responsibly sourced products and products that have a social mission. Not only are lab-created diamonds a fraction of the price of natural diamonds, they have less baggage and are more sustainable. Hey, we all got on board with vegan leather--synthetic diamonds could be the next luxury item ripe for a rebrand.
- Look within your own network and find a jeweler to partner with
- Run Google Ads to develop brand awareness
- Reach out to local influencers to develop a partnership
Follow through on these action steps and email us your results at email@example.com. You'll get exclusive access to a private Facebook group of action takers and one listener will earn a free mentorship call with our guest, and potentially, a business partnership.
- Society Service
- Can You Tell Which Diamonds Are Lab Grown?
- Lab-Grown Diamond Jewelry | What are Synthetic Diamonds? | GIA
What is Run With It?
Need a business idea? Run With It shares unused business ideas from successful entrepreneurs, including the exact steps they would take to launch them. If you're looking for a ready-made business idea, proven founders are sharing them every week on Run With It.