Justin Jackson is a husband, dad, product guy, podcaster, and now he’s a SaaS owner (you can check him out at MegaMaker.co and Transistor.fm).
- How to manage and build your network and relationships
- Getting a therapist and taking care of your mental health as an entrepreneur
- Finding your strengths and knowing what you should be doing to support them
- Doing experiments and getting out of your comfort zone to help build your career or business
- Building something you know will support you and your family is a big first step for a business owner
- Face-to-face conversations and getting out of your bubble are essential for building meaningful relationships, which strengthens your network.
- Even if you don’t think you need a therapist, you should get one anyway. The best way to approach therapy is to create a rapport with a therapist before you need one.
- Find out what your strengths are and build on them. Use them to help build relationships.
- Live the life that you desire. Build your business in a way that allows you to live a life focused on the things that are most important to you. But always remember that this is an iterative process - it doesn’t all come at once.
- Try to get 1% better every day.
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.