Tim: You are now entering Arm Bar audio. Hello and welcome to a new episode of Armbar Audio. I'm your host, Tim Farley, and next to me is my trusted companion, Sean Kearns. What's up everybody? We are back and, uh, we're just gonna catch up with you guys. Um, uh, I don't think we've had a podcast this calendar year. I don't think so either. So we're just gonna talk about whatever we want to and, uh, hopefully you enjoy it. This is the, uh, maybe there will be points of contention and you can talk about it. Maybe,
John: uh, but this is like the rebirth
Tim: of audio. Yes. We were born again. We've been talking about it for a while. Yeah. It's just, uh, things have been going on. Um, John moved, John got a promotion. John new spot. Hey, what up? You? Uh, and I have been and a new spot focused on getting better your life. Yeah,
John: yeah. And getting better. Yeah. While doing it.
Tim: That's right. They were better than here every day in every way, except obviously not in the weight loss department. You've had other shit to do. Don't worry. Fuck it. They don't like it. It's more for somebody else. You know what I'm sure. Anyways, so, uh, this past year, it's not like, John and I haven't discussed wrestling with each other. Uh, we're in a group chat with, uh, our friend Drake, who used to be on the Phenomenal podcast. He's been on our podcast a couple of times, and of course, you know, our, you know, him, member, Sid, nerdy Mark. And, uh, one of the, one of the main things that we've been going, we have gone back and forth on, was this right here. Yeah. Uh, I was, I was very concerned, uh, if r o h would have its own identity, uh, because leading up to the actual show on honor club, you know, there was a lot of r o h workers and champions in a e w, uh, whether it be on dark shows or main shows, and, you know, I kinda got a little rubbed the wrong way. But now that we're, uh, a pay-per-view and about eight episodes in, I would, I would say some of my concerns still exist, but they've dissipated a bit and I really enjoy Ring of Honor. Yeah. Um, one of the main reasons I enjoy Ring of Honor television is an obvious anchor for them. Athena. Yeah. Now for sure, if you remember John, whenever she became the Ro o h women's champion. I was kind of annoyed. Yeah. Um,
John: I think a lot of people were because like it was like we hadn't seen Mercedes Martinez for a long time. And where your Honor comes around and you're like, oh, great. Finally Mercedes, uh, Mercedes, Mercedes Martinez might be getting the camera time that she deserves, and then she lost the title, the first. Defense under the Tony umbrella?
Tim: Well, yeah. Like under, under the big time. Yeah. Tony K Umbrella. Yeah, because she'd beat Serena D. But that Yeah. But like my thing was I wanted Athena to be a big thing in a w. In a W. Yeah. But now as Ring of Owners went on, and as I've listened to some podcast with Athena, I think it's great because, um, For people who have watched Ring of Honor in the past, the women's division never really got off the ground. In the early days, there would be a match. Yeah, the Women of Honor, yeah. Yeah. There would be a match here and there, but never really a division. And then they had a division for a little bit with Kelly Klein and Maui with Tawny. I think they wrestled each other at the Madison Square Garden Show. But then things happened there where it kind of fell apart and then Right. Uh, before the pandemic or during the pandemic, they had the Women of Honor, uh, title tournament, and Roxanne won. But then she went to wwe, uh, and then Ring of Honor kind of went into this mode where, you know, Sinclair didn't know where it was going, and then eventually Tony Con bought it, blah, blah, blah. So to have a woman like Athena, who in my opinion, is one of the best. Women's wrestlers on the planet. Oh yeah. To be holding it down and actually solidifying the title for the first time in history is pretty fantastic. Yeah. Um, she's been putting on banger after banger, Yuka Sakaki Emmy soccer. Um, last week she did Heather Reckless. Ashley d uh, Willow Nightingale. How could I forget that? And, um, she's just, her whole like porcelain hussy thing where like, uh, it's super card of honor where she broke the, uh, porcelain doll at first. Yeah, like I, her character and uh, her promos, just everything about the Athena is. High gear
John: right now. I like, um, and they sort of touched on it on the most recent Ring of Honor tv. Uh, Ian Rabani talked about Rick Bunny, Rick, it's like, it's like a multiple personality thing with her right now. Yeah. Like where she jumps into these other, like these different moods throughout the match where she'll be, she does that thing. She does that thing where she like jumps like a court jester. Yeah. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, yeah, yeah. But then she'll go right back to the series and, uh, I, I just went to, I, I just went to Dyna White a couple days ago. Yeah, we're gonna get into that. And Ring of Honor was, um, rank of Honor kicked off the show or checked off the live wrestling that we gotta see. Unfortunately, we were late getting in, so I did not see. Avena was already having her match when we gone in. I didn't get to see who it was against. I couldn't notice, but, uh, it was Drake. Yeah, it was great and I'm, I'm excited for people to see it.
Tim: Speaking of, uh, ring of my favorite show this year so far has been super, was super Card of honor. Oh fuck. If you haven't watched it, go outta your way and find it. However, pay for it. Don't pay for it. I don't care. Just Tim, it's fantastic. And it kicked off. With Coman there, who is now Ali Elite. Oh yeah. And Triple Mega Champion. Mega champion. By now I've known for quite some time the amazingness of VIO because a few years ago, maybe even more than that, impacted some shows in. Mexico and he was on them. Uh, it's really hard for me to watch Lucha Libre to be honest. Like I, um, it's a lot of cluster fuck in my opinion, but I've seen some of his tripa matches and they were good. And he reminds, he reminds us of a who of a young Ray, mysterious, Jr. I was trying to get John to remember what you said the other day, but, uh, no, I said, uh, I gotta see
John: you live happy.
Tim: Uh, whatcha talking about?
John: But no, I said the day I was like, imagine now. Versus like, prime Raymond.
Tim: Yeah. Yeah. Like
John: Monday
Tim: nitro ray, mysterious. It would've been insane. It would've been
John: insane. Like Monday Nitro slash ruthless aggression era. Ray Mysterio versus by Kingo Now. Would be nuts.
Tim: I would've, I would've, uh, I would pay big money to see that. But Vigo is now, uh, I'm sure whoever listens to this knew that he was going to do a United States run with G C W Warrior Wrestling, uh, and some other promotions and didn't want his stuff being filmed or broadcast or streamed. And I don't know what happened, but apparently, They said no more because we got to see him on Super Card of Honor against Commander and it was one of the best matches of the evening. Since that time, uh, not only has he worked those indie shows, but we've seen him on Dynamite against Omega. Yeah, we've seen him on Ring of Honor against Ringo Loco and uh, I believe he had another match as well. But, uh, the guy's taking the United States by storm right now.
John: He's on, he's on Rampage tonight. Against, um, against Charlie? Yeah.
Tim: Yeah. Oh, wait, that's tonight? Yeah. Because of basketball and shit. Mm-hmm. Ah, good, good. Cause I watched GC W last night. Mm-hmm. And I was like, watch Rampage another time. Uh, but that's on tonight. Fantastic. Treat for me. Uh, but I
John: was, I was there, I was in the
Tim: arena. Yeah. This influx of, of luchadors, uh, not just by Kingo, but you know, command there. Gringo, Locos finally getting some shine on him. Uh, it was really nice to see him in ro o h this week. And I believe you got to see him live. Yeah. He
John: faced, um, God, Damn Blake Christian. What is wrong? Yeah, he, he faced Blake Christian on Ring
Tim: of Honor and we get to see Metal League on Ring of Honor. I don't know, I don't know what the
John: format for Ring of Honor is. I don't know if that's gonna be on Thursday or next
Tim: Thursday. Yeah, I don't know. Sure. But, um, you know, I like this. I like, I like what Ring of Honor is because we're seeing a w talent there get booked differently. A lot of times. There are some exceptions like Mark Sterling's group. The varsity athletes and the varsity athletes have been nothing but losers on both shows, which upsets me because Tony, because I, we like Josh Woods. Yeah. And Tony, I like Josh Woods. Tony NES could win a win one here and there, like they don't have to lose every damn match. And then, but then you have the trust busted. I just hate more stories that much. Who, who were just, you know, Jobber on a W and they're actually like doing something with them. Uh, on Ring of Honor, like I would say Ring of Honor is based right now upon the kingdom, uh, against top flight. Yeah. And of course, you know, Dante Martin is gone. So they have action Andre in there, which is perfect for action. Now. Perfection. Um, we have Athena holding it down. Samoa Joe. Uh, the Pure championship. Yeah. Which is being defended almost every week.
John: getting some shine
Tim: on there. Ta Keta is getting the wins on Ring of Honor. I still don't know if he's ever had a win on a television. I think he has. Well, it went, it was a long time before he got one. Yeah. And we'll get to that. And, uh, we
John: have, um, we got that this thing going on with the dark order. And Vincent's group.
Tim: Yeah. It was nice to see the righteous. The righteous finally come back.
John: Seems It seems like they're targeting No, they were there.
Tim: Vincent wants Stu Grayson, Vincent
John: Grayson. And, um, little bit of a spoiler. When we were at Dyna White, uh, Grayson and Uno had a tag match. And Vincent, just, Vincent and his guy Dutch, what's his name? Dutch? Yeah. Just, um, they were up on
Tim: the stage watching in chairs. Yeah. Vincent,
John: uh, Vincent is cool. Yeah, Vincent has a very
Tim: cool vibe. What's, what's, what's funny about Vincent is when he started this whole righteous thing, everyone was like, oh, he is just trying to be bra Wyatt. Well look at Bra Wyatt now. And look at Vincent.
John: I kind of wish Bre
Tim: was involved. I kinda wish Bra would've never became the fiend. I kind of wish Bra wouldn't have come up with all these things and just stayed cult leader like,
John: yeah, I wish him and Eric were still together.
Tim: It's all in some screwed up. Yeah. Like his, his return is was, has just been abysmal I think.
John: I hate to say it, I think Brody passing had a very big effect
Tim: on him. Oh, definitely. But like they were so slow with his, his return and like, I dunno.
John: So I'll tell you what, I liked Stroman a lot more when the white family was a thing
Tim: for sure. You know why? Cause he didn't talk. Yeah. He didn't have a Twitter account. Um, but anyway, um, so yeah. Um, I used, I was afraid that Ring of Honor would just be like a c A W light. Yeah. And then I would be like, well then why is a w dark exist? But it's, it's, it's finding its own identity and, uh, the fact that Shabbat came back and is a pure champion, fuck Yeah. It's fantastic. Um, I
John: kind of view it like, I kind of view it. The same way that I viewed F C W before it became an xt. Hmm. Like it is its own thing, but it's still connected. Right, right. And I think if they can use Ring of Honor the same way WW used N XT at first,
Tim: like Bobby, that'd be cool.
John: Yeah. Yeah. That'd be
Tim: cool. Yeah. I agree and that I did say like a super card felt like a black en gold show felt like a black en gold takeover. Yeah. And then, um, another guy who's, who belongs in ro o h right now, I don't care what anyone says is Lee moi his match, that match in nuts because he was allowed to do his thing. He wasn't just like a member
John: of the firm, the exact same fucking thing I said, I said that is the most limo already match. That limo has had since coming to Aw. Yeah.
Tim: Yeah. Except like maybe his first one. Yeah. Which I think was, it was against, somebody's like super technical, I don't remember. Mm-hmm.
John: But yeah, that match was amazing and they, and the fact that they followed that immediately with gringo and Vigo was nuts. Right.
Tim: Right. I just, and it also seems like another thing that I like about it is with Loco on there, with vio, with, uh, Blake Christian, um, it seems like Tony Cohen is treating independent contractors, like real independent contractors. Yeah. You know, and giving
' John: em health insurance at the same time. How about it?
Tim: Because we know and paying when we know Christian and Loco are Gc W. Staples, staples, staples major. Um, so yeah, bring of honor. If you're not washing it right now, change, uh, change your mind and give it a shot because. It's, it's, it's quite good. Even how Billy starts
John: on there sometimes. Yeah. And, uh, Tony Shevani kinda let the cat out, cat out of the bag that, um, she's signed. Billy signed, yeah.
Tim: Mm-hmm. Yeah. Great young talent. Uh, a lot of people can't wait for Nick Wayne to show up. A lot of people who don't follow G C W have only seen her on a w are like so enthralled, amazed at how she is Yeah. At her age. And I'm like, Where you guys been, bro. Like she's been killing the Indies for like two years and she just got back from Tokyo,
John: bro. Wait, wait till fucking Nick Lane shows up, man.
Tim: Oh man. People aren't gonna know what hit him. I just hope they, I hope Jordan,
John: Jordan Oliver. I hope they give him the young dumb broke music in. Yeah,
Tim: that would be wild. Like I don't care if he's paired with Nick Wayne or not. Yeah, I just, I want. He deserves it.
John: Yeah, I want good things. You want the east, west express together? I
Tim: do, but even if they didn't, I still want good things for all over. But, um, anyways, so a w um, we're gonna talk about r o h and a W because that's what we mainly watch every week. I can tell you a lot of things about what's going on in Japan. I think it's the easiest to watch. I'm just gonna throw this little bit out there. Jake Lee left all Japan Pro wrestling and he is now the gc That's True Champion. Yeah. Apparently last doing it last weekend, he had an amazing match against, uh, Nakajima. I still haven't seen it yet. Um,
John: my fucking dude, Sonata,
Tim: that's Baby Sonata, changed his look, joined, uh, just four guys now they're just five guys with flipping burgers and. And, uh, he beat, he fi he beat Connor. And I'm so happy because like whether you, no matter what you think about Sonata and if you think, yo, he's still just a mid Carter and they gave it to him, blah, blah, blah. I don't give a shit. If that's what you think, it's still a good move because what is the main event? Every New Japan show, Sonata O' no Mito Osprey. He gets in there, right? Those four names. Well, I was gonna say white, white throw. Um, isn't in New Japan anymore. They, they'll throw shingle
John: in sometimes.
Tim: Right? Who is the king of pro wrestling right now? Fucking name. Uh, but, but like even before the title, we've always complained that the main event scene was always
John: the main event scene was very thin, thin, and also repetitive. Yeah. WWE ish in that way.
Tim: Yeah.
John: Yeah. Like it's the same match every big show.
Tim: Exactly. Yeah. And, and, um, yeah, it's just a not fresh air, don't champs. And they're, they're, they're so deserving, uh, they
John: pulled their heads outta the asses. Something
Tim: like that. Uh, I think we're gonna get that match again. Mm-hmm. Uh, this year. Um, but yeah, FDR pulled their heads outta their asses and, uh, signed a deal. Um, there's still things going on with another guy that the a w
John: tag titles are back with. Abel Belong? Yes. With the top
Tim: guess. Hey, you know, I have hopes for the guns or the ass boys dude, but it's, it's not their time right now. Nah, they're still young ass boys. I mean, I listened to, I listened to, uh, one of Jericho's podcasts from his crew, and, um, Austin was basically saying how he had to train Colton when Colton got into a w because Colton had a whole, yeah, whole nother thing that he thought he wanted to do. Then he decided to wrestle and, you know, Tony saw the money and the brothers, so Austin kind of had to teach Colton on the fly. So like there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah. That those, those boys have a lot of pressure on them and for what it's worth, especially with where they came from, they knock those things out of the park. It's just they need some more time and as long as
John: ftr, the personality, the personality and the character is there. Yeah,
Tim: they might be. Yeah.
John: The in ring work needs to match with the character.
Tim: Agreed. Or match with the ego. Yes.
John: Yes. Because the ego is good. The ego is classic. Good. Heal
Tim: ego. Speaking of ego, um, page, no, I kinda, I kinda touched on it earlier. Ego J White J had the wrestling world wondering where he was gonna show up. Was it gonna be at super of honor? Was it gonna be at, uh, what was the show revolution? Uh, was he gonna be at revolution? Was he gonna be at mania? Was he gonna be at the raw after mania? Yeah. That's what a lot
John: of people thought. And then a lot of people thought the rumble too.
Tim: All these things. And he held out until a random ass
John: dynamo. It was the smartest thing ever. He, he said nothing. Right. He was radio silent until he showed up somewhere. It
Tim: was so good. It was so good. Uh, Right now, juice Robinson and Jay Whiter, rock Hard, the Bullet Club Gold and David Finley, who has been chosen by gto, uh, said whatever they're doing over in a a w is not part of the Bullet Club. And,
John: okay,
Tim: come on guy. Come on Guy. I mean, you got LP over there who they just kicked out because he didn't LP. Well, he didn't stand in line with Finley. He didn't believe in Finley. You better turn or both of gold. I'm hoping. That's what I'm hoping. Honestly, uh, in my opinion, if Jay White is claiming Bullet Club, that's where Bullet Club is. Uh, I don't really buy Finley
John: because you never officially left and it was never officially
Tim: like kicked out or anything. He got kicked out the same way everybody else did. Yeah, he got his ass whooped by the next guy. So, I mean, I guess he did, but, but he's still like the embodiment of, of that idea of that, yeah. Of that attitude. Mm-hmm. I'm not buying David Finley as it either. And I was really excited for Finley at first, but they didn't, they're not, they're, it seems like they don't know how they want to go about it, and maybe they're gonna address it at Forbidden Door. That would be interesting for me, uh, to see. But back to a w Our favorite guys, the Blackpool Combat Club, have turned shit heel and I love it. It's amazing. At first, everyone was wondering what Danielson would think because Danielson lost to MJF and took some time away. And just Moxley, UDA and Claudia turned into the three hyena from The Lion
John: King. Yeah, for real. And like Brian, Brian's always had like this, she was thinking about, so it was very
Tim: interesting. Yes. When he turned and he, he came out to like, help Omega, but then he hit him with the bus psycho knee. Mm-hmm. And now he's taken screwdrivers to people's heads. He's kinda like a manager. Yeah. I, I, um, but now with the recent happenings, uh, I imagine he'll be getting involved in the ring. So Bull uh, Blackpool Combat Club. Very angry. That the elite are seen as the top, top of a w. They're, they're upset with a lot of things about the elite. They're going after hangman page at dark order.
John: Lemme ask you something. What does the e in the e w stand for? Elite.
Tim: E E Elite suck it up. But John Moxley said we put the E in the leap, not you. I dunno. So they've been going after everybody. They even busted up Don Callis, who some of us thought was kind of orchestrating all this. Uh, Dawn Callis, uh, in my opinion, is so good at being a slimy douche that. When he talked to Will Osprey on Dynamite a long time ago, I was like immediately like he's gonna leave Kenny for Will. And that didn't happen. And then whenever this stuff happened where he like kind of faked his stuff with Paige to keep Paige away from Omega, I'm like, oh, he's behind all this stuff. But what happened this past week? I don't really think so anymore. And you saw it live. Yeah. So let let 'em know.
John: Well, there's been a lot of talk, a lot of rumors about, uh, callus getting Tequesta involved with Omega. And finally, after much speculation this week on Dynamite, we saw Don Callus recruit Young Tek. To, uh, assist the via week when they were getting beat down by the
Tim: bcc. Yeah. Uh, TETA of course, uh, was the ace of d D t still wrestles for them sometimes. And Omega has a rich history with d D T and Callis on screen has been trying to court Keta to and to Keta has been in the middle with him. Like, kinda like, okay, I don't know. Uh, so. BCC were beating down the elite. Countless came down with a chair, thought that he was gonna do something, and then he got a better idea. But we just thought he was a chicken shit. And he's, he's trying to convince Tata at the ramp to go and help. As soon as Tata hit that ring, it was like a ball of fire. He was hitting everybody. And you could see on Danielson's face, and I know maybe you couldn't because you were there live. Yeah. Danielson looked. Frustrated and, and put on his heels like he Oh wow. He did not expect to Keta to be there. Yeah. No, that didn't come across. Now there's still people out there. If I was
John: looking at the big tv, maybe, but no, I didn't
Tim: notice. There's still people out there who think that Don Callus is still orchestrating it and that him and Tata are gonna go Blackpool Combat Club. But I don't, I don't see that happening and I don't like it. I don't like it at all. Unless they sign Coda at Bouchie. Hey, um, let's see here. Of course, we got the four pillar stuff going on, speaking of
John: Coda at Bouchie, but for Mike Bailey Oh, was very
Tim: good. Yes. That, that was one of my matches of the
John: weekend. Not, not coda's, not, not to us, not Todas, first time in in America, but a very good show.
Tim: Absolutely. Um, speaking of Mike Bailey, His matches against Jonathan Gresham with and G C W and Impact have been fantastic. BYO
John: match at Spring Break? Yeah, all. Oh, all of Spring Break was fucking amazing. Spring Break was fantastic. Spring Break was my favorite show of mania. Weekend Super
Tim: card of honor for me
John: that was Mania can. Holy fuck. Okay. Yeah. Jeep Spring Break is my favorite show of
Tim: the collective. Right. Those two shows really were like, yeah, the shit. Um, so yeah. So we got the main story going on in a w is, uh, mjf, who's a pillar of a w who's a champion, and, uh, Tony Kahn decided to pull the trigger on the four pillars match. Um, right now, uh, we've been getting a lot of in ringing promos Yeah. Between the four of them. And it's been. Pretty damn good. Uh, Darby Allen has been the most consistent on the microphone and in my opinion, deserves to be on the microphone more often.
John: Yeah. Sammy Guo. I like it. I like Darby's really coming into his own.
Tim: Finally. Yeah. Uh, well, I think he's gonna get, he's given the opportunity. Yeah, that's, that's the difference now, jungle boy. He's given, he's been given the opportunity and sometimes he knocks it outta the park and sometimes he comes up a little short. In my opinion. There's something about him that's, what do you think this week? I, I mean, on promos. Yeah, I know. Um, this week, honestly, the promos didn't really need to happen. Yeah. I think we're past the point of talking. Uh, it, it's now at the point where, Things have to start going into action mode. And that's exactly what they did by the end of the show because they had a tournament of pillar tournament and whoever wins the pillar tournament goes against mjf. Yes. So tournament with three people. Well, somebody had feet, they had to pick a name out of the hat to get the buy, and it was Darby. So Sammy verse Jungle boy, and what the hell is going on? What do you mean? MJF gives a blank check to Sammy Guro. Yeah. I mean, what does, does MJF see Sammy as the least threatening? For sure. Absolutely. Because he's a heel, or like, I don't, I don't know. I, I don't like this and I know it's not gonna ha. It's not gonna, in my opinion, it's not gonna lead to anything. Yeah. Cause we're gonna get a fatal four-way. Yeah. Like it, this whole torment thing is a nice way to take up time before doubling nothing
John: in my opinion. Well, they got some time to take ups the thing too.
Tim: So now here's the question. Do you think it's time for one of the other pillars to Deone Maxwell, Jacob Friedman?
John: I don't know. It's hard to say. If it is, if it's anybody. I feel like it kinda should be gra. Why? Well, cause he's like legitimate day one match one of
Tim: a w. See, I would go with Darby. I understand, but I'm
John: still, I'm just saying
Tim: like, because you got kids painting themselves up as Darby, you got, I mean, yeah, you got like the endorsements from different places. Darby, you got Yeah. The guy who can rocket on a mic. Darby.
John: No, I understand all that. I'm just wondering when, I'm kind of starting to wonder when Sammy Grava is going to get the reward for. Being the, like the main writer Die a w guy for
Tim: as long as he has been. Okay. I'm gonna say this. All of them will have the title at some point. Yeah. I do not think MJF loses it to any of them. Uh, I could see, like he said, a whole year of a reign of terror. Yeah. Um, Now I know, I know that John doesn't want to talk about this, but I would be remiss if I didn't bring it up. There's a lot of rumors about an a w Saturday show and a RO and a brand split. Yeah. Do
John: you, do you understand my stance that none of those rumor are coming from anyone involved with a e W?
Tim: Still, there are a lot of talk. There's a lot of talk, and I wanted to say a lot of talk that I, that's all it's, I'm saying this. If you're gonna have a Saturday show, take away dark and dark elevation. It's too much wrestling. One of the main reasons. Well, there's a lot of main reasons, but one of the main reasons I stopped watching ww e was cuz I felt Overkilled. Yeah. Second, if you're gonna spread up the brand, it should be to maximize the exposure of talent. Mm-hmm. That is, you know, a lot of people have complained over the years. Little, the little three and a half to four years that a's roster is bloated. I, I've been saying
John: it's always been the ridiculous fucking
Tim: opinion, but, but at the same time, there is some merit there. But now you got Ring of Honor, right? Yeah. You got Rampage, you got, you got dynamite. If you're gonna add a Saturday show, and even if you don't, if you're gonna split, split, split the brand. It should be for talent exposure and not because your employees can't get along. Yeah, I'm not taking anyone's side here on our show or in general. I still
John: don't think any of it's real. Like in general.
Tim: In general. I don't. You mean him coming back or like everything that happened. Everything that happened. You think it's
John: okay? Fabe? I don't think it's okay. Fabe. I think it's all. Blown out
Tim: of proportion. Majorly. Yeah. It's majorly blown out of proportion. What we saw that night was a man who just got the title back on him, who knew that he was gonna have to relinquish it again because he knew he got injured. Yeah. And a man who was, he was reading dirt sheets and getting information about something that happened that he. Threw away six years prior or something like that. So he was a pissed off old man. Yeah.
John: And he knew people were gonna shit on him.
Tim: Right. And you know, I did see a tweet from DAX that said everybody should just make up and apologize and punk agreed with them. So it, and
John: I said, everybody. Who's everybody?
Tim: Well, I mean there, there has to be some type of mutual thing because here,
John: do you think Kenny should apologize Kenny who got attacked and by a human man?
Tim: Maybe in the sense of we shouldn't have come to your locker room that
John: night. We shouldn't have done what you told us to do. No. That, that was dumb of us to do
Tim: that. Sorry. We're sorry we came down to your level. Yeah, exactly.
John: Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah.
Tim: Yeah. Sam Punk needs to be humbled before he gets another chance at wrestling. Uh, in my opinion, and I've been a punk fan my whole, the whole time I've known Me too, his existence. Me too. But the man needs to show some fucking humility, uh, and. If that doesn't happen, you wanna end up playing Miro? I don't. I don't give a rat's ass if you make another show. Just, just so you could have him. So you could have him versus Jericho and whatever. No, I want you all to make up and I want you all to wrestle each other. I have four months leading up to all in, in my head just for them. And how they could sell out that show, or at least get close to it. I need people to start
John: putting respect
Tim: on Jericho's name. It's not that I don't wanna see Jericho wrestle anymore, it's that I don't wanna see Jericho and punk. I saw two Jericho and punk programs and wwe. They need. To bury the hatchet.
John: What makes you think it's gonna be Jericho and punk? The first
Tim: fucking, because that's, cuz that's what the rumors are.
John: None of that is real.
Tim: Because Jericho said that he would be the liaison between him and everybody else. He would be willing to go talk and, and la la la
John: la Well that's, that's Jericho being And Jericho.
Tim: Yeah. A fucking professional. Yeah. The most professional, professional, sorry, Brian Myers. Jericho's the best brother, brother in the history of breast. Um, but yeah, you know it, if you're gonna do the brand split, it should be for talent, explode exposure, not because children can't get along. And yes, I mean to say that because if this was, if they were professionals, they would be able to get over it. Um, I don't, I don't give a fuck who that's about, you know? And I don't care if you're like, oh, the elite. Oh see punk. Fuck that. They're all grown ass men. Do what's best for business. Yeah.
John: And with that, oh, is that it? I think so. Yeah. That's it. Didn't you wanna talk about, did you talk about everything you wanna talk about? Like cango and everything? Yeah. We talked about my kingo first. I know we did. No we didn't. Yes, we did. It wasn't like in the
Tim: middle. Who knows? Not me, it's Saturday afternoon. We're both tired and fat. So
John: I went and saw a fucking, I went and saw Gabriel yesterday. Yeah, uh, we got there at 10. Gabriel hit the stage at 1115. You didn't get out until two and did not leave the stage until 1 45. Yeah. So I'm, I'm, I'm done.
Tim: I'm done. Done. That's what I was saying. You were like, yes, I'm, I'm done
John: fast.
Tim: That's how it goes, baby bullshiting bullshit. We ain't done this in a while. You ain't, you're not used to that. Right. Anyway, uh, wherever you are in the world, whether it's morning, noon, or night, you have a great one. And peace and love to all of you, to all of you. Bang.
John: Also keep the hat Wrestler's Lab, wrestler's Lab. We are, uh, sponsoring Wrestler's Lab. Upcoming show in New Kensington, uh, seven years of science. It's the seventh anniversary of Russell's lab. Um, Vy. Young's gonna be there. I O'Neal's gonna be there. Uh, Erica Lee is gonna be there. Hong Kong. There's gonna be a lot of great indie talent. Uh,
Tim: what's up Also, shout out to Da Donny boy. Uh, the, the man who did, uh, the theme song for Inside the Indies. He just dropped a new album called The House Show. It's on all streaming platforms. I use Spotify, so that's where I hear it. Uh, check it out. It's really, really good hip hop. Um, yeah, so we're back. We're not gonna be weekly. We might not even be biweekly, but we're still alive. We're still watching rest.
John: Yeah. We wanna shoot we at least monthly. Yeah, we wanna be
Tim: at least monthly. Yeah, yeah, for sure. At least
John: monthly. I'd like to shoot for biweekly. But see what happens. Who knows? But yeah, uh, that's it for us.