Communication: What tools and techniques help with effective communication of the performance improvement solution? (AOE 1. Performance Improvement; Sub-section 1.9. Communication Techniques and Tools)
Connect with the podcast post on Twitter: @laurapasquini
Or LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurapasquini/
Are you studying for the CPLP? Want more learning & performance ideas?
Subscribe to the pod for the next study session: https://learnperform.transistor.fm/subscribe
- Stages in the process: the performance initiative, analysis, planning, and execution
- Stakeholders to target this information and sharing
- Best communication channels in the organization
- Organizational culture and power structures from within the company
- Communications channels external to the organization - media, press, broadcast, etc.
- Conversations and meetings to adopt this change
- How to Communicate Clearly During Organizational Change by Elsbeth Johnson
- 10 Tips for Communicating Change, Leadership, and Delegation via Inc.
- Leading Change: Why Transformation Efforts Fail by John Kotter
What is Learn/Perform Mixtape?
The Learn/Perform Mixtape is a podcast of my study notes as I prepare for the Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP). More at: https://techknowtools.com/learnperform-mixtape/